Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Take Note of Colossians...

Get along with each other, and forgive each other. If someone does wrong to you, forgive that person because the Lord forgave you.

                                                -Colossians 3:13

-

What does this one Scripture speak to you about? How does it make you feel after realizing some really important things you need to address; come to complete grips with? To me it just grabs my thoughts on how I can be angry at someone, hold onto that anger for what seems a really long time-but in realizing this, it simply says, 'Let it go. Let God.' And not only that, but just like the time when I did something wrong and I was forgiven. You are forced to look at both sides and decide how you are going to internalize things that do you no good to hold onto. That anger or resntment? Let it go!

No comments: