Wednesday, May 25, 2011

As so wonderfully stated in John 15:9-13, 17, Jesus said...

I loved you as the Father loved me. Now remain in my love. I have obeyed my Father's commands, and I will remain in his love. In the same way, if you obey my commands, you will remain in my love. I told you these things so that you can have the same joy I have and so that your joy will be the fullest possible joy. This is my command: Love each other as I have loved you. The greatest love a person can show is to die for his friends. This is my command: Love each other.

When you read these words and relate them to you life, it can seem like such a simple command. We should be able to put it into practice on a daily basis instead of it being just words.
I have found that by reading over and over something that puts the hook into my imagination, this is something I can work closely with and study the results. And I see it, with practice of this simple life lesson, it works well for me.

No comments: